Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ta Da!!! Introducing alyson!!!♪♪♪♪○☼○☺♠☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

Alyson is my new blogging buddy! Alyson spent Wednesday at the office helping all of us. She is an artist!!!

She made beautiful pictures for many of the offices, and sold them for free! She also made me a beautiful hat that I wore all afternoon, and I ♥♥♥ it!!! Alyson had a great time learning how to make all sorts of fun symbols with the keyboard!

HI! THIS IS ALYSON!  HI EVERYBODY!!!  HI ELENA!!!♥♥♥I AM 7 JUST LIKE YOU  AND WANT TO MEET YOU. ☺♥♥♥○○╚◘◘♦1☺

Alyson creating beautiful artwork

Decorating for the Valentine's Party she organized

Alyson and her father sent these beautiful flowers to her mother for Valentine's Day!
 
With Samantha

Helping Juliana

Art by Alyson for David's office

No comments:

Post a Comment