Saturday, April 3, 2010

River Walk

These three handsome boys and I took a walk along the raging Rio Grande this morning.

 
Posted by Picasa
Jack

 
Posted by Picasa
Theo

 
Posted by Picasa
Tofi

It was a lovely morning, cool and slightly hazy. Jack still doesn't understand why his buds won't jump into the river with him.



They were all so well behaved....until it was time to leash them and head back....
25 minutes later I found them - I think they had crawled through a culvert that went under the road and were running around on the other side, coming back underneath the bridge. They thought it was a great adventure!

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah, Jack is so silly. Wish I could come walk along the river with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pooches are great! Tofi looks so happy and dog like. Thanks for taking such good care of him. I have a feeling that their misbehavior had something to do with the little one.

    ReplyDelete