Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Trails


Several Saturdays ago Tanja, Brad, Melanee (one of my many adoreable nieces) & I took a little hike. We drove about an hour east of St. George to Hildale (that is a whole different post), and then hiked this amazing trail. I took way too many pictures and I intend to post way too many pictures....I want everybody who sees them to be jealous! The weather was perfect, the exercise felt great, and my hiking buddies were the best!































See the blue, blue sky!






















See the natural arch!




See the varied and beautiful colors of the rocks!

(I would love to have a dinner party on top of this massive boulder)



We hiked above the second waterfall and looked down to see....
(double click on picture to see close up!)

















Newlyweds...


MelleBelle






The end of the trail.

We wouldn't have minded staying longer but we had an important date at Nelson's Frozen Custard to meet another cute niece of mine, Sister Cheryl Jensen (serving in the Provo Utah Mission and assigned to the St. George Visitor's Center). Oh, and thank you Miss Melle Belle, for the LOVELY chapstick you shared with me. I love to run around with bright purple lips for 2 days....

Sister Kuster (from Brazil), Sister Jensen, Tanja & Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment