Friday, April 9, 2010

Facts of Four

Thanks to Ayrel, who tagged me, you might learn something new here - whether it's of interest to you or not may be another story....

Facts of Four:

Four Shows I Watch:
1. DWTS – this is the only thing I will actually sit down and watch occasionally, don’t ask me why. But if I’m working on the computer I get to listen to some of the delightful things Kris is watching, such as:
2. Deal or No Deal
3. Days of Our Lives
4. Wrestling

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Mi Familia
2. The gospel of Jesus Christ
3. Traveling – especially if I get to be with Mi Familia
4. Um, chocolate

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. Anyone want to go for a walk with the dogs and me?
2. If you can’t say anything nice…..
3. You want to: a)eat it? b)sit on it? c)wear it?
4. Ooops, just a minute – I forgot my a)sunglasses b)earrings c)phone

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Enjoy where you are – it’s OK to look back, just don’t stare; plan for the future but live in the present
2. Forgive and don’t hold grudges
3. Try new things – say “Yes!” to adventure
4. It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. New Zealand
2. Switzerland
3. Iguazu Falls & Machu Picchu
4. Tuscany

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took the dogs on a 5 mile walk/run
2. Washed and line-dried sheets and towels
3. Tax rendition extensions
4. Trek training for 4 terrific Ma’s & Pa’s

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. The end of tax season
2. Sleeping at least 7 hours straight on a regular basis
3. Time to sew, knit and do yardwork
4. Company - anybody, anytime

Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Living in El Paso and rarely having to wear a coat
2. Making a big pot of stew and bread
3. Hot cocoa
4. Skiing (so hard to do in El Paso)

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Hands-free device so I can legally talk while driving
2. Finishing our remodel, in particular the deck and outdoor room
3. All the evil in Juarez to go away. OK then, I might as well say it: World Peace – really – because that would mean the Millennium!
4. A family compound in the mountains (near the ocean would do just as well)

Four People I tag:
1. Bobbi – because whatever you write will be funny instead of boring
2. Patti – for the same reason, and so Bobbi doesn’t have to do it by herself
3. Elaine – because I know you will have some amazing insights
4. Brei – Ayrel already tagged you, but you haven’t done it yet. Feel the pressure??

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I was totally going to put World Peace on mine, because I couldn't think of anything. But it had no good reason behind it...like yours did. And way to go on your walk/run! We are on our way :)

    ReplyDelete