Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Day


No, I do not like to say good-bye. I do not like it at all.
Ready to go by 8:30pm.  One month's worth of living for 2 adults and 3 kids is packed into these bags.

This morning Sven and Hyuna returned from their trip to DC. Happy children, happy parents! 

Hyuna and I enjoyed a 3 1/2 hour shopping trip (Vanities, Sam's, Barnes & Noble, Home Depot, Walmart and Redbox - use your imagination!).  
Sven and the kids played with some cool rockets and ate astronaut ice cream that came straight from the Smithsonian Space Museum. 
Later, Keven visited with Sven & Hyuna while they packed and the kids, including neighbors Maya and Jadon, and I built marshmallow shooters.  I learned a lesson: no good deed goes unpunished....I was their first and long-lasting target.



When they grew tired of picking on me they ambushed Hyuna.
Notice Sven's cleverly designed shooter. It packs a wallop and I have the welt on my cheek to prove it!


After dinner and showers we had to have one last round of the chocolate game. A cute movie helped everyone relax and get to bed reasonably early for our 3:00am departure for the airport.
FYI, I do not think I will be good company tomorrow after that.
Good-byes stink.



Parting shot

No comments:

Post a Comment