Saturday, February 28, 2015

Well, Hello Old Friends!

You always make me smile!
Stumpy has claimed our bed. When I awake he is sleeping at my feet. By the time I leave for Seminary he has migrated to Keven's side of the bed. I don't have the heart to move him, so the bed remains unmade. When I return home he is still sleeping. When I leave for work or to run errands he is still sleeping. When I come home most afternoons he is in the same spot. I don't know if I lose brownie points for not making my bed until the afternoon on those days, or if I earn brownie points for letting him be so cozy.


I've missed running around with you
7+ weeks since I smashed my foot into a door jamb and broke the 4th toe on my right foot. 54 days of wearing the same pair of black flats. I am so very happy to be wearing shoes with heels again, and celebrated by taking a little run today in the afternoon warmth. It certainly felt good to be on the dirt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment