Sunday, April 10, 2011

ABCs

About Me ABCs

Age: 57
Bed Size: Queen
Chore I Hate: Cleaning up dog messes in the back yard
Dogs: Jack - Yellow Lab Retriever; Theo - Beagle; Chia - Chihuahua; Tofi - Puggle; frequent guest
Essential Start of Your Day: Prayer, glass of water, bowl of oatmeal, Seminary
Favorite Color: Today it's green, or maybe blue...but I really like yellow
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'5"
Instruments I Play: Um, um....
Job Title: Wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, tia, friend
Kids: Six - 2 smart, handsome sons and 4 strong, beautiful daughters, but since I also count their spouses (equally smart/handsome and strong/beautiful), the accurate number is eleven (plus 11 perfect grandchildren)
Live: Texas!
Mom's Name: Jeannine - and my dad is Jerry, also affectionately known as Snob & Slob
Nicknames: Lollypop (childhood) and Laurie Lou (current)
Overnight Hospital Stays: Baby deliveries
Pet Peeve: People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom
Quote From a Movie: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Right- or Left-Handed: Right
Siblings: 4 - 1 amazing brother and 3 amazing sisters
Time You Wake Up: 4:30 am
Underwear: Yes
Veggie You Dislike: Overcooked asparagas; actually, overcooked anything
What Makes You Run Late: Trying to do too many other things before I need to leave
X-Rays You Have Had: Dental, ultra sounds, and kidney stones (fun!)
Yummy Food You Make: Lettu
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Shasta, the Liger

No comments:

Post a Comment